Choose a Family Dentist in St. Louis County at Oakville Dental Care
Oakville Dental Care, Family Dentist in St. Louis County
You don’t have to travel far to find a couple of the best dentists in St. Louis County. Oakville Dental Care (Oakville, Missouri) is a local, family dentist in St. Louis County, conveniently located near major highways, so it is easy to find a local, family dental practice in St. Louis County. Local dentists in Oakville at Oakville Dental Care are accepting new adult patients, and even families. Dr. Jeffrey M. Sindelar, D.D.S., and Dr. Christopher J. Guilfoy, D.D.S. are proficient and expert at delivering a high level of dental care.
Oakville Dental Care provides full-service dentistry for adult patients and a wide range of services for toddlers, kids and teenagers. We also offer dental care and hygiene education services for younger members of the family. Adults can take full advantage of our dentistry services per the dentist’s evaluation, indication and recommendation(s) for service. Dr. Guilfoy and Dr. Sindelar are primary dental care providers operating in Oakville and family dentists for St. Louis County residents and family members. Also, local, Oakville Dental Care is a dental practice in Saint Louis County that you can rely on, even helping resolve long-term problems, and adult dental issues.
Services Available at Oakville Dental Care, Your Family Dentist in Saint Louis County
Saint Louis dentists, Dr. Guilfoy and Dr. Sindelar, are your locally-practicing, family dentists in Oakville. Currently, we are accepting new patients. Our dentists have extensive experience in dentistry and solutions to patient dental problems including basic dentistry procedures and specialized dental services.
Our dentistry services include the basics to advanced dental treatment options:
- General Dentistry Services
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Preventative Dentistry Services
- Restorative Dentistry Services
- Orthodontic treatment options, specifically, Invisalign® Clear Braces (Orthodontics) the industry-standard replacement for conventional metal braces
- Endodontic Root Canals including diagnosis, treatment of a tooth infection to salvage the remaining healthy part of the tooth
- Dental implants
- CaMBRA and CariFree CTx screenings
- Children’s dental care and education including: dental hygiene education, educational videos, general and common dental services and preventative dental care
- Dental bonding, dental bonding/composite fillings or composite fillings including tooth-colored materials, or clear sealants
- Dental crowns
- Exams and check-ups, digital X-rays, and related dentistry options
- Gum contouring with an advanced diode laser to permanently sculpt gums or to remove excess tissue, and resolve related dental issues
- Gum disease treatment
- Teeth whitening services
- Porcelain veneers
- Additional dental services provide by your family dentist for St. Louis County residents
Schedule an Appointment with a Local, Family Dentist in St. Louis County
You may want to contact Oakville Dental Care about our dental services, to set up a first visit and consultation, or to schedule procedures after evaluation or to set up a first dental appointment and consultation, a return visit or follow-up visit, or to schedule particular dental procedures. You may call Oakville Dental Care at 314-635-9544. We want each patient to know that you can discuss your situation and about dental procedures to resolve dental issues that negatively impact your life. We will do our best to offer you and your family dental solutions solutions and options.