Choose Local Dentists in Oakville, Missouri
Local Oakville Dentists Serve Metropolitan St. Louis Patients
If you are having trouble locating the right dental care, the dentists in Oakville, Missouri, at Oakville Dental Care, invite you and your entire family to visit our office, which is conveniently located right outside of the City of St. Louis. We offer patients a wide range of general dentistry services as well as check-ups, exams, cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry options. We welcome adults, teenagers, children and toddlers at Oakville Dental Care.
With decades of dental experience and committed care to our St. Louis metropolitan patients, your dentists in Oakville, Dr. Jeffrey M. Sindelar, D.D.S. and Dr. Christopher J. Guilfoy, D.D.S., along with our technicians and office staff assist adults and children with a variety of dental and hygiene services and complex dental procedures as warranted. We offer our patients from St. Louis, Affton, Fenton, Sappington, Concord, Lemay, Mehlville, Arnold, Jefferson County, and from the Illinois side of the metro area a full range of dentistry services including general dentistry, orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, a variety of disease screenings and treatments as well as a variety of other advanced services.
Contact Oakville Dental Care for information about patient services or to set up your first appointment. You may call Oakville Dental Care’s dentists in Oakville at 314-635-9544 to schedule an appointment, or feel free to schedule an appointment with Oakville Dental Care online. Directions to Oakville Dental Care’s office, along with our hours of operation are on our contact page for your convenience.
Services Available from Your Dentists in Oakville, MO
As local St. Louis area dentists in Oakville serving the southern St. Louis metropolitan region, Oakville Dental Care offers our patients young and old a wide range of dental services, exams, check-ups, gum disease screenings and other procedures. We offer services for your entire family. We can assist patients with a wide range of options to deal with many common dental issues and more complex problems. As cosmetic dentists in Oakville, we also offer our neighbors for dental problems and issues with aging including many cosmetic and restorative procedures.
Our patient dental services include a range of general dentistry services along with specialized care options such as:
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Invisalign® Orthodontics – the standard in modern “clear braces”
- CaMBRA and CariFree CTx screenings
- Children’s dental services for all ages as well including dental hygiene education, educational videos, general dental services, preventative care, and other procedures as needed
- Composite fillings
- Digital X-rays – high resolution imaging with considerably less radiation than traditional X-rays
- Dental implants, denture or partial denture implants
- Complete dentures, partial dentures, and dental bridges
- Exams and check-ups
- Dental bonding/composite fillings to fix any weakened, cracked, chipped, deformed or damaged teeth as needed
- Dental crowns for general teeth repairs, single or multiple tooth restorations, teeth strengthening, or to add protection for weakened teeth—your options include: One-visit porcelain crowns (the innovative E4D system allows us to measure, produce, and fit permanent all-ceramic crowns), All-ceramic crowns (using both the Lava™ and e.max® systems to create modern metal-free, tooth-colored crowns), Porcelain fused to metal (time-tested materials for use in crowns—these are strong and wear-resistant, and offer patients a natural look); or, choose Gold crowns (traditional “gold teeth” are synonymous with crown restorations and provide long-lasting and wear-resistant solutions)
- Dental implants – for individual teeth, dental bridges or partials, or full dentures a.k.a. full implant dentures, in order to replace a tooth or any missing teeth as needed
- Gum contouring – we use an advanced state-of-the-art diode laser to even up patients’ gum lines as needed or requested—this is one of several cosmetic dental solutions for our clientele
- Gum disease treatment/Gingivitis/Periodontal disease treatments
- Onlays and/or Inlays as well as general dental bonding
- Oral appliance therapy to alleviate snoring and sleep apnea issues
- Porcelain veneers including the popular Empress® porcelain veneers, or you can choose the thinner, standard Emprethins™—both are considered permanent restorations—in order to resolve teeth discoloration, chipped teeth, worn down teeth or other types of damage to teeth
- Restorative dentistry services
- Root canals and the following teeth restoration options from partial composite fillings to using implants depending on the situation
- Teeth whitening services including general cleaning and dental hygiene services for patients of all ages
- Treatment of dental jaw/joint problems, specifically, Tempro Mandibular Joint/Tempro Muscular Disorder (TMJ/TMD) which frequently leads to considerable jaw pain, mandibular joint pain, and problematic headaches
- Additional services
Set Up an Appointment to Visit Your Local Dentists in Oakville
Oakville Dental Care is a full-service dental office and whether you are a new patient or a returning patient, we want you to know that we will offer care for all ages. We hope that you and your family will take advantage of our range of preventative dental care services for minor problems, for treating gum disease, gingivitis, periodontal disease and similar issues, or for more complex problems such as teeth restorations, cosmetic dental services or even complete dentures and/or implants as the situation warrants.
Contact Oakville Dental Care at 314-635-9544 to schedule an appointment or to visit the office. New and returning patients may schedule an appointment with Oakville Dental Care online. Directions to Oakville Dental Care along with our hours of operation are available on our contact page for your convenience.