Join the Oakville Dental Care Team!
Full-Time Treatment Coordinator
Oakville Dental Care is looking to add a Full-Time, Front Office Rockstar to join our team! Our long time Treatment Coordinator is moving out of town and we are searching for her replacement. Even though we have 20 team members with 3 doctors, we are a close knit team!
Being a team player is a must, as we have a mix of young and seasoned employees who treat each other with care and respect every day. We're requesting at least 2 years experience working dental front office and knowledge of Eaglesoft is a bonus!
Do you know anyone that would be a great addition to our team? Send this to them!
Some daily duties include:
- Patient check-ins and walk-outs, collecting payment at the time of treatment
- Schedule patients for efficient use of doctor and team member time
- Make treatment appt follow ups calls, texts, and emails
- Prepare financial treatment plans and present plan options to patients at end of their appt
- Check patient quick fill list and fill in cancellation appt times
- Assist and support the other front office team members
- Maintain a professional, kind demeanor when addressing patients and team members
We offer competitive benefits to allow our team members to focus on excellent customer service and patient care while in the office:
- Competitive pay (hourly wage is based on experience)
- Team-based bonus pay structure
- Four day work week with 1 evening until 7pm
- No weekends!
- Medical-Vision Insurance, 401k (matching), and Family Discount on office dental care
- Paid Time Off: Holiday, Vacation, and Sick pay
- Exceptionally clean and safe work environment
- Exciting Team Outings, recently to Nashville and Chicago Mid Winter Meeting!
Oakville Dental Care is a well-established, fee-for-service, private, doctor-owned dental practice located in South St. Louis County. Our focus is providing modern dental care in a friendly, caring environment. Team members are cared for like they are family, as our goal is to support and inspire team members to work together and enjoy a positive work environment.
We are up to date with all digital technologies, including CBCT, Eaglesoft, Dexis Xrays, and Cerec same-day crowns. We were recently voted by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the 3 top dental offices in St. Louis. We are proud to be a St. Louis Headliner! We hope you take the time to look into joining our team!
If you're a motivated, people-oriented applicant who wants to work in a warm, caring atmosphere, click the link below to apply. We’d love to hear from you!