Best Cosmetic Dentist in Oakville, Missouri
Choose Experienced Cosmetic Dentists in Oakville Serving the Southern St. Louis Metropolitan Area
If you happen to be looking for the best cosmetic dentist in Oakville, St. Louis or Saint Louis County, then be sure to check out the services available from Oakville Dental Care in Oakville, MO. We like to think that we have two of the best cosmetic dentists in Oakville, serving the entire southern St. Louis metropolitan area. Dr. Jeffrey M. Sindelar, D.D.S., and Dr. Christopher J. Guilfoy, D.D.S., along wither their professional staff assist adults with general dentistry services, cosmetic dentistry services, restorative dentistry services, orthodontics and endodontic services.
If you are looking for cosmetic dentists for crowns, porcelain veneers, dentures, braces, implants or other procedures, then be sure to investigate the services, experience and reputation of Dr. Guilfoy and Dr. Sindelar. We assist adult patients throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area including residents of Jefferson County, Missouri, and also patients from across the Mississippi in Illinois—in fact, you’d probably be surprised at how short the drive to Oakville is from your current location.
If you have not found the right cosmetic dentist to meet your needs, we hope that you will set up your first appointment with Dr. Sindelar or Dr. Guilfoy and discuss your expectations and preferred cosmetic dentistry services. And, once you have discussed the options you know about, or the additional solutions presented by our dentists, we hope you will agree with the staff here at Oakville Dental Care that Dr. Sindelar and Dr. Guilfoy are two of the best cosmetic dentist in Oakville and in the immediate region.
Prospective patients may stop by the office so you can schedule an appointment about cosmetic dentistry services, or contact Oakville Dental Care at 314-635-9544 to set up a time for your first visit. And, we make it easy, you may schedule an appointment with Oakville Dental Care online.
Are You Looking for the Best Cosmetic Dentist in Oakville or St. Louis?
If you have been looking for the right dentist, the right experience and a friendly and comfortable environment in which to discuss your personal desires and hopes regarding cosmetic dentistry and finding solutions to the cosmetic issues that you are confronting, then by all means, you are invited to visit two of the best cosmetic dentists in Oakville, in fact, two of the best cosmetic dentists in southern Saint Louis County—Dr. Guilfoy or Dr. Sindelar.
Finding a cosmetic dentist with general expertise, specific cosmetic, endodontic, orthodontic and restorative expertise who can also offer advanced dental solutions and procedures can be daunting. Oakville Dental Care makes that search easy for adults. We offer full-service dentistry services along with many years of experience in the wide-ranging field of cosmetic dental techniques and procedures for adults—some procedures are available for younger patients depending on the situation, parent approval, and also if the cosmetic requirements originally started with trauma or situations that affect the teeth, particularly adult teeth.
When you visit Oakville Dental Care, you can rely on expect general dental care along with expertise in the latest, state-of-the-art, cosmetic dental technology solutions.
Some of the current cosmetic dentistry services and related services that are available from your dentists at Oakville Dental Care are:
- Dental crowns are used for a range of general teeth repairs, restorations, teeth strengthening, and to protect weakened teeth from damage or extraction(s)—the best cosmetic dentists in Oakville recommend: One-visit porcelain crowns fabricated using the advanced E4D system (measuring, fabrication, and fitting permanent all-ceramic crowns); or All-ceramic crowns made by using the Lava™ and e.max® systems (fabricated metal-free, tooth-colored materials for crowns, or Porcelain that is fused to a metal crown) which offers patients wear-resistance, overall strength, and a natural coloring; or, we can fit your teeth with ever-popular Gold crowns (aka “gold teeth” which is synonymous with restorations for centuries)
- Dental implants from a single tooth implant to multiple teeth implants, or full implant dentures
- Dentures, full dentures, partial dentures and dental bridges
- Gum contouring allows us to even-up gum lines quickly by removing excess tissue with a diode laser
- Invisalign® Clear Braces to rectify serious dental problems including misaligned teeth, reducing gaps and spacing between adult teeth; “clear braces” and traditional braces represent orthodontic and cosmetic services and are permanent teeth-straightening solutions
- Porcelain veneers cover teeth with sever discoloration issues and are used to protect chipped, worn down, damaged or weakened teeth; we use the popular Empress® porcelain veneers and thinner, standard Emprethins™—these are both permanent restorations
- Restorative dentistry services frequently have cosmetic dentistry applications as well and these can include: complete sets of dentures, partial dentures or partials, dental bridges, single tooth implants or multiple teeth implantation, dental bonding and composite fillings that fix cracks, chips or deformations, and dental crowns or tooth-colored fillings
- Root canals which are followed by restorations and/or implants as required by the specific situation
- Teeth whitening services and general cleaning, care, and hygiene services
- And additional dental services…
Not Just Cosmetic Dentists in Oakville
At Oakville Dental Care, you can rely on your best cosmetic dentist in Oakville for additional services. Many people, particularly adults as they age develop issues including teeth grinding, jaw/joint pain, headaches and other problems. Many of these issues are actual require treatment. Tempro Mandibular Joint/Tempro Muscular Disorder (TMJ/TMD) frequently leads to considerable jaw pain, mandibular joint pain, very problematic headaches, tense muscles and other problems and is usually due to a misalignment of the jaw.
Additionally, we offer a variety of services for all ages from toddlers to adults including exams, check-ups, dental hygiene services, extractions, tooth repairs and a wide range of other services such as digital x-rays, oral cancer screenings, CaMBRA and CariFree CTx screenings, gum disease treatment/Gingivitis/Periodontal disease treatment, and, general services for toddlers, children and teens including dental hygiene education including educational videos.
We would like prospective or current patients know that we also provide dental care information on our website. We have a considerable amount of information available to look through before you visit the dentist or to learn more about your service options. You may review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) web pages or you may learn more about Oakville Dental Care’s general dentistry services.
Visit Your Best Cosmetic Dentist in Oakville
As one of the best cosmetic dentist offices serving residents Oakville, we want every one of current or prospective patients to know that we are your local hometown dentists who happen to have considerable experience in general dental services along with cosmetic dentistry, children’s dentistry services, orthodontic services and restorative procedures to meet a wide range of problems. You can discuss any dental issues that are affecting your life with either of our dentists because we are here to help.
As cosmetic dentists serving Oakville, Mehlville, Concord, Marlborough, Affton, the City of St. Louis, communities and neighborhoods in southern Saint Louis County, Lemay, Sappington, Crestwood, Sunset Hills, Fenton, and dentists serving patients from Jefferson County, Arnold, Crystal City, Imperial and Festus, and even patients from Columbia, Illinois, and nearby communities and counties, we can offer you cosmetic, orthodontic, endodontic, restorative and general dentistry solutions to a wide range of problems.
Your cosmetic dentists at Oakville Dental Care welcome residents from nearby communities and counties who are seeking assistance with cosmetic dental problems. You may schedule an appointment by contacting Oakville Dental Care, scheduling an appointment with Oakville Dental Care, or by calling us at 314-635-9544 to set up your first visit.