Oakville Dental Care Offers Cosmetic Dentistry in Oakville, Missouri
General Dental Services and Cosmetic Dentistry for Oakville and St. Louis Metropolitan Residents
Adults in need of a dentist and options for cosmetic dentistry in Oakville, southern St. Louis or Jefferson County, Missouri, are welcome to visit Oakville Dental Care in Oakville, MO. We serve adult patients with a wide range of general dental services, restorative dentistry, and cosmetic dentistry at our Oakville office. Also, we offer a wide range of services for children, from a child’s first visit, throughout the teen years, and into adulthood. For adults who desire, or require particular cosmetic dentistry services, we can help with a range of options including the latest advances in braces, corrective dentistry procedures, gum contouring, orthodontics, veneers, implants and other procedures based upon personal need and individual situations.
Cosmetic Dentistry for Oakville and St. Louis Area Patients
With decades of dental service and experience, our dentists Dr. Jeffrey M. Sindelar, D.D.S., and Dr. Christopher J. Guilfoy, D.D.S., along with the support of a technicians and office staff, can help patients determine the best cosmetic dental procedures for your particular needs. If you are interested in cosmetic dentistry procedures, we can offer information, advice and options. At Oakville Dental Care, we can help you find the solution for your specific dental problems, and provide top-notch ongoing care, as well as general dental services.
We assist our patients with a wide range of cosmetic and orthodontic services including:
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Dental braces
- Gum contouring – diode laser gum contouring quickly removes excess tissue or evens up the gum line tissue
- Invisalign® Orthodontics – the standard in modern “clear braces”
- Orthodontic services
- Porcelain Veneers including Empress® porcelain veneers or thinner, standard Emprethins™ (both are permanent restorations)
- Teeth-straightening services
- Teeth whitening services
Besides the basics of cosmetic dentistry available from Oakville Dental Care, we offer our patients a wide range of additional restorative dentistry services including the following options:
- Full dentures
- Dental implants – individual teeth, dental bridges or dentures or full implant dentures
- Dental crowns allow us to repair, restore, strengthen, cover and seal problematic teeth; we offer several options including: one-visit porcelain (ceramic) crowns utilizing our ED4 System, all ceramic crowns (metal-free) using both Lava™ and e.max® systems, porcelain fused to metal, or gold crowns
- Endodontic root canals – restorations, implants, use of sealants after complete irrigation, or other services as required
- Inlays, onlays and composite bonding options (using our E4D machine) depending on the situation (partials, full onlays, sealants, etc.)
- Porcelain Veneers (see above)
We also provide a wide range of general dental services for children of all ages as well including dental hygiene education, general dental services, preventative care, and other procedures.
Visit Oakville Dental Care for Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry, or for Other Dental Services
Oakville Dental Care makes it a point to provide new patients and returning clients with scheduling flexibility. We offer extended hours of operations throughout the week so individuals can schedule appointments when not at work, or to schedule appointments for parents so your child or children do not have to miss school. We know that parents always need a bit of scheduling leeway for themselves or for children. We can schedule checkups, cleanings or even cosmetic dentistry for Oakville, Mehlville, St. Louis, Lemay, Affton, Sappington, Fenton, Arnold, Imperial, Festus residents at convenient times throughout the week.
Residents of the City of St. Louis, southern St. Louis County, Jefferson County, or from Columbia, Illinois, or other nearby communities in the eastern metropolitan St. Louis area. If you live further and would like to visit Oakville Dental Care, you are of course welcome to visit us as well for cosmetic dentistry in Oakville. We do offer flexible scheduling hours throughout the week to accommodate many people who work during the day throughout the week. At Oakville Dental Care, we make it a point to provide our patients flexibility in scheduling dental appointments and our services.
Contact Oakville Dental Care or call us in Oakville at 314-635-9544 to schedule an appointment with Oakville Dental Care. Directions to the Oakville Dental Care office, and our hours of operations are available on our contact page for your convenience.