Cosmetic Dentist for Oakville and St. Louis Metropolitan Patients
Visit Oakville Dental Care in Oakville, Missouri
New patients and prospective patients looking for a cosmetic dentist in Oakville, Missouri, the City of St. Louis, in St. Louis County, or in nearby communities are welcome to visit Oakville Dental Care in Oakville, MO. We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry services for current and new patients and we also offer general dentistry, dental hygiene, restorative services, the latest advances in clear braces and screenings and check-ups. Your cosmetic dentists in Oakville, Dr. Jeffrey M. Sindelar, D.D.S., and Dr. Christopher J. Guilfoy, D.D.S., considerable experience in our dental services and they treat patients of all ages. We welcome prospective patients to visit our offices and to ask questions pertinent to your specific dental situation and to find out the information that you need to make an informed decision about choosing a cosmetic, general or restorative dentist.
Contact Oakville Dental Care or call us at 314-635-9544 to set up an appointment. You may also schedule an appointment with Oakville Dental Care, and you can fill out new patient forms so you are ready to go for your first appointments.
Cosmetic Dentist in Oakville for St. Louis Metropolitan Residents
We would like to let prospective patients know that at Oakville Dental Care, we provide full-service dentistry including cosmetic procedures. We offer current and new patients a wide range of treatment and cosmetic options to deal with common or complex dental issues and problems. As cosmetic dentists serving Oakville, Mehlville, the City of St. Louis, southern St. Louis County, Lemay, Sappington, Crestwood, Fenton, Sunset Hills, Concord, Marlborough, Jefferson County including Arnold, Imperial and Festus, and even residents in Columbia, Illinois, and surrounding communities, we can offer common solutions to dental problems as well as the latest dentistry techniques.
At Oakville Dental Care, we offer our patients general dentistry services, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry services, children’s dentistry services. We offer a wide range of general dental services for children as well including dental hygiene education including educational videos, general services including exams, check-ups and gum disease screening, preventative care, and other procedures.
Some of the available services from your cosmetic dentist in Oakville include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cosmetic dentistry services
- Composite fillings
- Dental braces, clear braces, Invisalign® Orthodontics – the standard in modern “clear braces”
- Dental crowns for general teeth repairs, general restorations, teeth strengthening, or to protect any weakened teeth from further damage—our options at Oakville Dental Care include: One-visit porcelain crowns using the advanced E4D system to measure, fabricate, and fit your permanent all-ceramic crowns; All-ceramic crowns utilizing both the Lava™ and e.max® systems, we create metal-free, tooth-colored materials for crowns for your teeth, Porcelain fused to metal crown – this is a time-tested material for crowns offering wear-resistance, strength, and a natural look; or, choose Gold crowns as “gold teeth” are synonymous with restorations since they offer patients long-lasting and wear-resistant solutions to damaged and worn teeth
- Dental implants – individual teeth, dental bridges or dentures or full implant dentures
- Dentures, full dentures, partial dentures and dental bridges
- Digital X-rays – more accurate than traditional x-ray machinery and offer better resolution; also, our machinery uses less radiation than traditional x-ray methodologies
- Gum disease treatment/Periodontal Treatments
- Gum contouring – diode laser gum contouring quickly removes excess tissue allowing us to even-up the gum line tissue
- Onlays and/or Inlays and dental bonding options
- Porcelain veneers including Empress® porcelain veneers or a thinner option, the standard Emprethins™ (both of these solutions are permanent restorations)
- Root canals, restorations and implants as required
- Teeth-straightening services
- Teeth whitening services
- And many other options
We have a considerable amount of information on our website for current and prospective patients. Be sure to take a look about Frequently Asked Questions section, and be sure to learn about Oakville Dental Care’s general dentistry services.
Contact Your Cosmetic Dentist in Oakville, MO
Current or prospective patients may contact Oakville Dental Care for more information about services or to set up your first appointment. You may call us in Oakville at 314-635-9544 to set up and appointment, or feel free to schedule an appointment with Oakville Dental Care online. Directions to Oakville Dental Care’s office, and our hours of operation, are available on the website’s contact page for your convenience.