Oakville Dental Care Offers Residents of Arnold Cosmetic Dental Services
Residents of St. Louis, Jefferson County and Arnold, Cosmetic Dental Solutions Are Available in Oakville, Missouri
Residents of the southern St. Louis metropolitan area, or Jefferson County an Arnold, cosmetic dental solutions are a short drive away in Oakville, MO, at Oakville Dental Care. Oakville Dental Care offers services to patients from Arnold, cosmetic dental services, restorative dentistry services, orthodontic services, general dentistry services including treating various general check-ups and dental hygiene services, preventative care, digital X-rays, oral cancer screenings, CaMBRA and CariFree CTx screenings, gum disease treatment/ Gingivitis/Periodontal disease treatments, and, of course we offer general dental services for toddlers, children and teens including dental hygiene education including educational videos and general exams and hygiene services.
Whether your situation requires cosmetic dentistry solutions for simple or complex problems, we are here to help. You may contact Oakville Dental Care, or call us at 314-635-9544 to set up your first visit. Also, you may schedule an appointment with Oakville Dental Care online. Prospective patients are invited to stop by our office in Oakville; you may set up an appointment with our office staff as well.
Experienced Cosmetic Dentists for Patients from Arnold: Cosmetic Dental Options
As thoroughly experienced cosmetic dentists, Dr. Jeffrey M. Sindelar, D.D.S. and Dr. Christopher J. Guilfoy, D.D.S, offer residents of the southern St. Louis metropolitan area and Jefferson County including Festus, Imperial, Crystal City and Arnold, cosmetic dental services that cover most areas of cosmetic dentistry. At Oakville Dental Care, we offer adults common solutions to dental issues and the latest in cosmetic dentistry techniques.
At Oakville Dental Care, we can provide adult patients with a wide range of some of the cosmetic dentistry solutions and restorative procedures including:
- Composite fillings and dental bonding as required–frequently used for repairs to chipped or cracked teeth
- Dental crowns for repairs and general restorations, or teeth strengthening to protect any weakened teeth—options include:
- All-ceramic crowns – we use the advanced Lava™ and e.max® systems to create metal-free, tooth-colored materials or Porcelain fused to metal crown offering strength, a natural look and long-term wear-resistance
- One-visit porcelain crowns – we use the advanced E4D system for measurements and then fabricate and fit permanent all-ceramic crowns
- Gold crowns or “gold teeth” offers patients long-lasting, wear-resistant solutions for damage or wear
- Dental implants – an individual tooth, dental bridges or partials, or full implant dentures as needed
- Dentures, full sets of dentures, partial dentures, and dental bridges
- Gum contouring – we use a diode laser for gum contouring which removes excess tissue resulting in a more even gum line
- Onlays and/or Inlays
- Porcelain veneers – choose our popular Empress® porcelain veneers, or thinner, standard Emprethins™—both of these options are permanent restorations, and are used to resolve chipped teeth, substantial discoloration, worn down teeth, and other damage
- Teeth whitening services – options include office visits or take-home trays with whitening solutions
- Orthodontic services, traditional dental braces the popular Invisalign® Clear Braces
- Root canals include the follow-up restoration(s) and implant(s), tooth extraction, restorations or implantation as necessary
- Additional services…
Full-Service Dental Office Treats TMJ/TMD and Other Dental Issues
Residents of the St. Louis area or Arnold can find cosmetic dental solutions at Oakville Dental Care along with many other options to dental problems, as well as the basics including exams and hygiene services. Oakville Dental Care is a full-service dental office accommodating adults, teens, youth and children. We offer our patients a wide range of service options as well as treatments for many common dental issues and related problems. We strive to offer our patients the latest treatment options, techniques, or technology solutions related to our dental care.
At Oakville Dental Care, we also provide patients with treatment options for dental jaw/joint problems. We treat the fairly common Tempro Mandibular Joint/Tempro Muscular Disorder (TMJ/TMD) and related issues which patients frequently deal with on a daily basis without realizing that the issues are related to jaw alignment problems. TMJ/TMD issues frequently cause problematic headaches, considerable jaw pain, mandibular joint pain, and also constant muscle fatigue.
St. Louis Area and Arnold Cosmetic Dental Services at Oakville Dental Care
Oakville Dental Care serves patients throughout the southern St. Louis metropolitan area and the drive from Arnold for cosmetic dental services is quick and convenient for most patients. At Oakville Dental Care, we also invite residents from Jefferson County including Festus, Crystal City, or Imperial, or residents from St. Louis County including Oakville, Mehlville, Affton, Marlborough, Concord, the City of St. Louis, southern St. Louis County, Lemay, Sappington, Sunset Hills, Crestwood or the Fenton area, or from the Illinois side including Columbia and surrounding communities to visit our office.
You may contact Oakville Dental Care to set up an appointment for your first visit, or for any one in your family member. You may call us in Oakville at 314-635-9544 as well. Additionally, you may schedule an appointment with Oakville Dental Care online—it is convenient and easy!