Are You Looking for a Dentist in Columbia, Illinois? Then Visit Oakville Dental Care in St. Louis County!
Local Oakville Dentist for Columbia, Illinois, and St. Louis Metropolitan Patients
If you are an adult looking for a dentist in Columbia, Illinois, for yourself and/or for family members, then the staff and dentists at Oakville Dental Care, specifically, Dr. Christopher J. Guilfoy, D.D.S., and of Dr. Jeffrey M. Sindelar, D.D.S., invite you to visit our nearby, conveniently located dental office. Oakville is just a short drive away for St. Louis metropolitan residents living on the Illinois side. We are a full-service dentist’s office with additional services such as Cosmetic Dentistry procedures, and other options including Restorative Dentistry services, and even Invisalign® Clear Braces Orthodontics as a treatment option for adults with long-term teeth misalignment issues. As your local dentist for Columbia, Illinois, residents, or for residents of Belleville, Dupo, Bixby, Shiloh, East St. Louis, Cahokia, or other nearby communities, we would like to let you know that all of your family members are welcome to visit our office for general dentistry procedures and services, for preventative care services, disease screenings and dental care, and to meet your general dental service needs.
Our dentists practicing near Columbia, Illinois, in Oakville, Missouri (just outside the city limits of St. Louis near major highways), have many years of dental experience and local experience practicing in the St. Louis metropolitan area. Our dentists and staff are committed to providing excellent care for our St. Louis metropolitan patients. Oakville Dental Care is now accepting patients from Illinois as well as patients from St. Louis, Mehlville, Oakville, Lemay, Affton, Sappington, Concord, Crestwood, Sunset Hills, Fenton, Arnold, Crystal City, Imperial, Festus, or from elsewhere in Jefferson County. In fact, if you are within easy driving distance of Oakville, Missouri, feel free to consider utilizing us as your primary dental care provider.
Contact Oakville Dental Care for more information about any of our patient dental services, or to schedule your first consultation and appointment. You may call Oakville Dental Care’s office in Oakville at 314-635-9544 to set up an appointment. Adults may schedule an appointment with Oakville Dental Care online as well. Also, you can find directions to Oakville Dental Care’s office as well as contact information and our hours of operation.
Dental Services Available from Your Dentist near Columbia, Illinois
As local St. Louis area dentists for Columbia, Illinois, residents or for anyone in the metropolitan region, Oakville Dental Care provides expertise and care for all of our dental patients. We are a full-service dental office with additional services available to adults. We offer a wide range of options to dental procedures and services deal with common dental problems to quite complex dental issues. As two of the best cosmetic dentists in Oakville, we offer solutions and advanced treatment options for our St. Louis area neighbors.
Our wide range of patient dental services and specialized care options and procedures include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services including purely cosmetic procedures as well as restoration work and Orthodontic and Endodontic treatment options—learn more about Oakville Dental Care’s affordable cosmetic dentistry in St. Louis
- Invisalign® Orthodontics – the industry standard in modern “Clear Braces” which are custom-molded, removable aligners
- CaMBRA and CariFree CTx screenings
- Additional children’s dental services: dental hygiene education, educational videos, general dental care services, preventative care services, checkups and exams, and other procedures
- Composite fillings allow us to salvage teeth; tooth colored fillings are available
- Digital X-rays – high resolution images using considerably less radiation than previous types of X-ray equipment
- Dental bonding
- Dental implants, denture or partial denture implants
- Dentures, full sets of dentures, partial dentures, and bridges
- Endodontic root canals for infected teeth allows us to offer restoration options based on a particular situation
- Exams and check-ups – general dental care procedures, hygiene services, etc.
- Dental bonding/composite fillings allow us to salvage teeth that are weakened, cracked, chipped, otherwise deformed, or damaged from trauma or wear
- Dental crowns for general teeth repairs, single or multiple tooth restorations, teeth strengthening, or to add protection for weakened teeth—your options include: One-visit porcelain crowns (the innovative E4D system allows us to measure, produce, and fit permanent all-ceramic crowns), All-ceramic crowns (using both the Lava™ and e.max® systems to create modern metal-free, tooth-colored crowns), Porcelain fused to metal (time-tested materials for use in crowns—these are strong and wear-resistant, and offer patients a natural look); or, choose gold crowns (traditional “gold teeth” are synonymous with crown restorations and provide long-lasting and wear-resistant solutions)
- Dental implants – for individual teeth, dental bridges or partials, or full dentures a.k.a. full implant dentures, in order to replace a tooth or any missing teeth as needed
- Gum contouring offers cosmetic treatment options using advanced, state-of-the-art, diode laser contouring
- Gum disease treatment including diagnosis and treatment options for Gingivitis, Periodontal disease, etc.
- Oral appliance therapy to help alleviate sleep apnea issues and reduce snoring
- Porcelain veneers including: Empress® porcelain veneers, or thinner, standard Emprethins™ both of which are permanent restoration work
- Restorative Dentistry Services
- Teeth whitening services include cosmetic applications as well as general dental hygiene applications
- Tempro Mandibular Joint/Tempro Muscular Disorder (TMJ/TMD) treatment of dental jaw/joint problems which causes considerable jaw pain, mandibular joint pain, problematic headaches, tightened muscles and other issues
- Additional services…
Schedule an Appointment to Visit Your Local Dentist near Columbia, Illinois, Located in St. Louis County
Oakville Dental Care is a full-service dental office with a wide range of standard and advanced treatment option for common to complex dental situations. Whether you are new patient looking for a dentist near Columbia, Illinois, or you are a returning patient, we want you to know that we can offer skilled dental care backed by considerable expertise for all ages. We can offer a wide range of services applicable to toddlers, youth and teens. We hope that your family will take advantage of expertise, our range of preventative dental care services, or our advanced solutions requiring restoration or cosmetic work for adults.
Contact Oakville Dental Care at 314-635-9544 to set up your appointment, or feel free to stop by the office to schedule a visit. And don’t forget, new patients and returning patients may schedule an appointment with Oakville Dental Care online—it is quick and convenient.