Dental Practice in Saint Louis County Is Accepting New Patients
Two of the Best Dentists Are Conveniently Located at a Local Dental Practice in Saint Louis
You don’t have to travel far to find a couple of the best dentists in St. Louis County, two of the best dentists near Jefferson County, or other nearby communities, all you have to do is visit Oakville Dental Care (Oakville, Missouri), your local dental practice in Saint Louis County. Dr. Jeffrey M. Sindelar, D.D.S., and Dr. Christopher J. Guilfoy, D.D.S. are accepting patients from Oakville, Mehlville, Sappington, Concord, Affton, Lemay, Fenton, patients from Jefferson County, and patients from the Illinois side of the Saint Louis metropolitan region. Both of our dentists are highly skilled professionals with a wide range of expertise in a variety of dentistry service categories.
Oakville Dental Care provides full-service dentistry for adult patients. We also provide dental care and hygiene education and other services for younger members of families, but adults can take full advantage of our dentistry services per the dentist’s evaluation, indication and recommendation(s). Dr. Guilfoy and Dr. Sindelar are local dentists are your primary dental care providers at your local dental practice in Saint Louis County, just outside the city in the southern portion of the county.
At Oakville Dental Care, you can rely on the expertise and care of our experienced dentists. We can offer common solutions to many problems as well as provide advanced dentistry solutions to help resolve any of your long-term dental issues. We are here to help resolve your dental problems. Your local, Oakville dental practice in Saint Louis County can provide general care or assist you with resolving long-term, adult dental issues.
Contact Oakville Dental Care about our patient dental services or to set up a first dental appointment and consultation, a return visit or follow-up, or to schedule particular dental procedures. You may call Oakville Dental Care at 314-635-9544. Adults may schedule an appointment with Oakville Dental Care online.
Dental Services Available at Oakville Dental Care in Saint Louis County
Saint Louis dentists, Dr. Guilfoy and Dr. Sindelar, are your locally-practicing dentists in Oakville. Our conveniently located dental practice in Saint Louis County combined with the expertise and breadth of experience in dentistry of two dentists offers patients solutions to dental problems as well as common and basic dentistry procedures and services to keep your teeth, gums and mouth healthy. Each of our dentists have practiced locally in Saint Louis for several years.
Our dentistry services include the basics to advanced dental care and treatment solutions including:
- General Dentistry Services
- Preventative Dentistry Services
- Restorative Dentistry Services
- Cosmetic Dentistry Services – learn more about Cosmetic Dentistry in Saint Louis County available at Oakville Dental Care; or learn about Cosmetic Dentistry available near Jefferson County, or for Illinois residents within driving distance of our dental practice in Saint Louis County (Oakville, MO)
- Orthodontic treatment options, specifically, the completely customized, Invisalign® Clear Braces (Orthodontics) which is the industry-standard replacement for conventional metal braces; these “clear braces” offer patients is a completely customized treatment regimen based on progressive treatment using custom molds made from exacting measurements about once every two or three weeks; then your dentist makes your removable, low-profile, easy to use dental aligners; your next set is based up on the movement of your teeth based on the results since your last measurements; this completely custom system usually can resolve mild to moderate, long-term dental misalignment—learn more about affordable Invisalign® Clear Braces in Saint Louis
- Endodontic Root Canals which involves diagnosis, treatment and resolution of a tooth infection; then portions of the tooth may need to be removed to salvage the remaining healthy part of the tooth; this is then followed by the best treatment option to restore the tooth, your options can include fillings, crowns, veneers or other solutions
- Treatment of Tempro Mandibular Joint/Tempro Muscular Disorder (TMJ/TMD) which is frequently associated with long-term dental misalignment or even trauma; symptoms include dental jaw/joint pain, dental misalignment, “popping” in the joint, lower jaw pain/ mandibular joint pain, muscle stress, and frequently very bad headaches; other issues may be apparent
- Dental implants, implant dentures or partial denture implants are a popular and permanent solution for missing teeth; these are surgical procedures and we can perform implantation of one tooth, several teeth or full upper and lower dentation
- CaMBRA and CariFree CTx screenings
- Children’s dental care and education including: dental hygiene education, educational videos, general and common dental services, preventative dental care, and a kid-friendly environment, etc.
- Complete full sets of conventional dentures, partial dentures, and dental bridges
- Dental bonding, dental bonding/composite fillings or composite fillings including tooth-colored materials, clear sealants and related options which protect weakened, chipped, cracked, damaged or deformed teeth as indicated by your dentist
- Dental crowns
- Exams and check-ups, digital X-rays, and related dentistry options
- Gum contouring utilizing an advanced diode laser to permanently sculpt gums, remove excess tissue, and resolve related issues; also, this is usually considered a cosmetic procedure
- Gum disease treatment, diagnostics, determination of the best treatment options for Gingivitis, Periodontal disease, and other gum diseases or related oral health issues
- Inlays and/or Onlays
- Teeth whitening services
- Porcelain veneers available in natural tooth-colored shades protected weakened or compromised teeth and offer cosmetic benefit
- Additional dental services available as needed—your dental practice in Saint Louis and dentists are here to find solutions for your dental care
Schedule an Appointment with a Local Dental Practice in Saint Louis
If you need a dentist, then you are in luck! Our conveniently located office and our dentists in Oakville offer patients great dental care, convenience, and a wide range of general and specialized dental treatment options. Currently, Oakville Dental Care is accepting new adult patients, individuals, and even entire families from all over the southern and eastern Saint Louis metropolitan region.
You may contact Oakville Dental Care at 314-635-9544 to set up a first visit and consultation, or to schedule procedures after evaluation by one of our dentists. We want each patient to know that you can discuss any dental issues that are negatively impacted your life. We will do our best to provide you with solutions and options.
Additionally, new adult patients and our returning adult patients may schedule an appointment online with Oakville Dental Care, your local dental practice in Saint Louis County.