Dentists for Clear Braces in Oakville, Missouri
Customized Invisalign® Clear Braces from Oakville Dental Care
At Oakville Dental Care (314-635-9544), our adult patients can take advantage of our expertise in providing patients a wide range of general dentistry services, or you may discuss your interest in the Invisalign® Clear Braces treatment regimen. This is a customized orthodontic system that is completely unique to each patient. Patients receive custom-molded, removable aligners made at the dentist’s office as the process progresses. These clear braces are convenient, easily used and removable as the need warrants.
These braces are nothing like the old painful, difficult to use and difficult to adjust metal wire braces with wires and bands of decades ago. Your entire system of removable, custom-molded aligners used in your Clear Braces in St. Louis that are available from Oakville Dental Care are actually customized and progressive treatment. The braces place continues pressure on your teeth to slowly yet steadily move your teeth into more proper alignment as indicated by the dentist. Your dentist at Oakville Dental Care will make new braces about every two or three weeks and most commonplace misalignment issues may treated over a course of 12-18 months.
Most patients find Clear Braces low in profile, unobtrusive, convenient, and easy to maintain hygiene, as well as essentially a pain-free treatment course—certainly pain-free when compared to traditional metal braces. During your evaluation and consultation about using Clear Braces from Oakville Dental Care primarily to treat teeth misalignment problems, or as a cosmetic procedure, be sure to discuss your goals and expectations, and any questions that you have about Invisalign® Clear Braces with your prescribing dentist.
Cosmetic Dentistry to Consider When You Opt for Clear Braces from Oakville Dental Care
Cosmetic Dentistry at Oakville Dental Care can complement Clear Braces from Oakville Dental Care and may help resolve long-term issues while you utilize the Invisalign® Clear Braces system. Besides our adult orthodontic option of Clear Braces available from our local St. Louis County office, adult patients many want to consider our main Cosmetic Dentistry Services. Generally, these services can deal with simple to complex issues involving on tooth or many teeth. We can handle complex dental situations.
Our primary cosmetic procedures include, but are not limited to the following options:
- Invisalign® Clear Braces (Invisalign® Orthodontics) to deal with entire lower and upper teeth misalignment problems—this is a permanent solution
- Gum Contouring allows us to utilize a state-of-the-art diode laser that vaporize excess gum tissue, or allows us to even up irregular gum lines with pinpoint accuracy; these services offer adult patients a smile makeover (nitrous oxide sedation available)
- Porcelain Veneers are permanent coverings for teeth that are relatively in decent shape or salvageable; veneers can strengthened teeth or protect weakened or deformed teeth; many patients opt veneers as restorations, but there are purely cosmetic dental reasons and cosmetic benefits; we use Empress® porcelain veneers, or the thinner alternative, standard Emprethins™
- Teeth Whitening options include at-home bleaching (Opalescence® system) or in-office teeth whitening options (Opalescence® Boost treatment using a special bleach and activator to whiten badly stained teeth in about an hour)
Take a few moments to review our Smiles Gallery of “before and after” pictures of improvements with various treatment options.
Restorative Dentistry Procedures Have Cosmetic Benefits
At Oakville Dental Care, we prefer to salvage teeth whenever possible. Adult patients who choose the treatment regimen of Invisalign® in St. Louis to resolve years or decades of misaligned teeth may want to review other options, most permanent, which are considered to be Restorative Dentistry Services, most of which offer patients direct and/or immediate cosmetic benefits as well.
Many of our main restoration procedures do have immediate cosmetic benefits as well. We offer a range of permanent restorative procedures to deal with a wide range of other issues. A few of our main restorative procedures include:
- Dental Crowns are permanent solutions and are teeth repairs or used to protect and strengthen weak, deformed or damaged teeth; we offer several Dental Crown options including: one-visit porcelain crowns, all-ceramic crowns (tooth-colored crowns that blend naturally with other teeth over popular cosmetic benefit, porcelain fused-to-metal crowns that are wear-resistant with a natural look, or gold crowns
- Dental Implants (one tooth, partials or complete implant dentures) depending on your situation; many adults opt for the cosmetic benefits of implants, but the primary use of dental implants is to permanently replace a missing tooth, missing teeth, or entire jawlines of missing teeth depending on a patient’s needs
- Endodontic Root Canals along with subsequent tooth restorations usually including composite fillings or bonding save infected teeth from extractions
- Gum Disease Treatments
- Inlays, Onlays and Dental Bonding options are permanent restorations that allow us to salvage and protect teeth; tooth-colored filling options are a common, popular option, particularly for cosmetic benefits
Additional treatment options for permanent restoration work with cosmetic benefits are also available. Please discuss your options with one of the dentists at Oakville Dental Care.
Contact Oakville Dental Care for Clear Braces in Oakville or St. Louis County
Oakville Dental Care is a full-service dental office. We server local Oakville, Mehlville, St. Louis, Lemay, Affton, Concord, Sappington, Fenton, Crestwood, Imperial, Crystal City, Festus, Arnold or Jefferson County patients, and patients from Illinois. Dr. Christopher J. Guilfoy, D.D.S., Dr. Jeffrey M. Sindelar, D.D.S., two of the best cosmetic dentists in St. Louis, invite returning and new patients to visit our office to discuss Clear Braces custom-made at Oakville Dental Care by one of our experienced dentists.
Contact Oakville Dental Care for additional information about our services or to schedule your first appointment or a return visit. Patients may schedule an appointment online, stop by the Oakville office, or call us at314-635-9544 to set up an appointment.