Choose an Experienced, Affordable Dentist at Oakville Dental Care for Cosmetic Procedures
Local, Affordable in Dentist Oakville Serves Metropolitan St. Louis Patients
If you are looking for an affordable dentistry in Oakville or southern St. Louis for cosmetic procedures, general dental care, for restorative procedures or other services, then you are invited to learn more about Oakville Dental Care in Oakville, Missouri. We provide local, affordable dental care for our neighbors in Oakville, Mehlville, St. Louis, southern St. Louis County, Arnold, Imperial and other nearby communities. We offer a wide range of general dental services, check-ups, exams, screenings, and with range of cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry options, including some of the latest options. We welcome adults to investigate our options on cosmetic procedures and we can provide dental care for the whole family.
Contact Oakville Dental Care for more information about our patient services or to schedule an appointment for your first visit—you may schedule an appointment with Oakville Dental Care online, stop by the office, or call Oakville Dental Care in Oakville at 314-635-9544.
Local Dentists for Cosmetic and Restorative Procedures
As local St. Louis area dentists providing general dentistry for all ages, and cosmetic dentistry service for adults locally in Oakville, we want to let you know that we will gladly provide treatment and procedures options for cosmetic services as well as restorative services. Many of these procedures are essentially interchangeable, the difference being the patient’s preferences. Whether you have common dental issues or more complex cosmetic problems, we will offer affordable options including for cosmetic procedures.
Your affordable dentists in Oakville for general dental work or cosmetic procedures each have considerable experience providing treatment to local St. Louis area patients. Dr. Jeffrey M. Sindelar, D.D.S. and Dr. Christopher J. Guilfoy, D.D.S., along with our technicians and staff help patients with general dental and hygiene services by determining the best approaches with restorative and cosmetic dental procedures.
Patient Services from Your Affordable Dentist in Oakville, MO
Our patient dental services include a range of general dentistry services along with specialized care options that are generally considered as restorative, orthodontic, and/or cosmetic dentistry procedures depending on the situation. Adult patients may take advantages of affordable cosmetic procedures as well as ones designed to save or salvage damaged teeth.
Our cosmetic and restorative service options for adult patients include:
- Cosmetic dentistry services
- Invisalign® Orthodontics – the leading, industry standard in modern “clear braces” with cosmetic or restorative applications
- Composite fillings – tooth-colored options are available
- Dental implants, dentures or partial denture implants – your options are dependent upon your own personal dental situation and whether or not you prefer practical, long-term resolution of damaged teeth or are more focused on cosmetic applications
- Dental bonding/composite fillings are options to resolve situations with weakened, damaged, chipped, cracked, or otherwise deformed teeth as needed for cosmetic reasons or as restorations
- Dental crowns are usually an ideal option for general repairs from a single tooth or multiple teeth, to strengthen or protect weakened teeth; restorative or cosmetic applications are generally considered permanent with these options:
- One-visit porcelain crowns utilizing the innovative E4D system allows measurement, production, and fitting permanent all-ceramic crowns
- All-ceramic crowns utilizing the Lava™ and/or e.max® systems, we create metal-free, tooth-colored crowns that blend more naturally that traditional options—create for cosmetic applications
- Porcelain fused-to-metal is the time-tested solution for crowns that offer a natural look and are wear-resistant
- Gold crowns are long-lasting and wear-resistant cosmetic and restorative solutions
- Dental implants have a range of cosmetic applications and may be used for individual teeth, bridges/ partials, or full implant dentures
- Gum contouring is another advanced cosmetic dentistry option that allows us to even a patient’s gum lines; gum contouring offers cosmetic dental solutions for many patients
- Onlays and/or Inlays for cosmetic or restorative purposes
- Porcelain veneers – options for permanent cosmetic or restorative procedures include Empress® porcelain veneers, or thinner, standard Emprethins™
- Restorative dentistry services – many restorative procedures also have purely cosmetic applications
- Root canals – restoration options from individual composite fillings to implants depending on the situation
- Teeth whitening services from cleaning and dental hygiene services
Additional services include, but are not limited to: CaMBRA and CariFree CTx screenings, children’s dental services, exams and check-ups, gum disease treatments, general dental services, preventative care, and other procedures.
Schedule an Appointment to Visit Your Affordable Dentists in Oakville
Oakville Dental Care is a full-service dental office offering advanced cosmetic procedures as well as restorations. We strive to make your trips affordable, and your dentist in Oakville is available to review your options for improving your dental health and your teeth. We can review your options, explain advancements in techniques, indicate procedures that are permanent work, and help decide on your needs as the situation warrants. We welcome patients from all over the St. Louis area to visit us at Oakville Dental Care. If you live in the city, in Lemay, Mehlville, Affton, Fenton, Concord, Sappington, Arnold, or elsewhere in Jefferson County, or on the Illinois side of the metropolitan area, you are likely a short drive away from our Oakville office.
Contact Oakville Dental Care at 314-635-9544 to set up your appointment for a first visit to the office. You may schedule an appointment with Oakville Dental Care online.